10/16/08

Update...God is good!

I will make this short, I promise. I heard back from the doctor and all my blood work came back normal, praise the Lord! So, it isn't URGENT that they take Cadence out yet. He still wants to deliver her early (around 38 weeks)...partly for my sanity b/c of my horrible itching, and also just to be careful and get her out. He said he has no clue what is causing my itching-since I don't have a rash or anything and because of that he still wants to get her out. He is perplexed, but is confidant that she will be perfectly fine in the womb a little bit longer. He wants to wait until I'm 38 weeks so that they won't have to make me go through an amniocentesis (which I'm thankful for). He said by 38 weeks her lungs will definitely be developed so we wouldn't have to worry about that. So, the plan now is for me to go to the doc twice a week so they can monitor her and make sure she is okay, and they will induce me around 38 weeks or so (around Nov. 1). We are so thankful for the results and we are also thankful they are still being proactive about checking her twice a week (since they don't know what's going on). It is frustrating not to know what is causing all of my internal itching, but we trust everything will be okay and we look forward to Nov 1/2nd. I will keep everyone updated the best I can, and I can't thank you enough for your prayers! So, it looks like Cadence will be here the beginning of November, if not before. Wow-that's only 2 weeks away...still a little more time to prepare :)

No comments: