10/23/08

More News

I heard from my doctor and here is the latest:

I am scheduled for a biophysical exam tomororw (an in depth ultrasound) because they discovered that my amniotic fluid level is low. If it gets too low it is a danger to the baby and they would need to get her out. So, I will go first thing in the morning to check that out. If it is low, I will go immediately to the hospital to get her out. If it is not low I will wait until Monday and then I will have another biophysical exam to check her out again. If on Monday it is low, they will take her out. If not, then I will wait until Tuesday or Wednedsay (when her lungs will be fully developed) to be induced. My doctor said he would call me by the end of the day to let me know exactly when I will be induced if I don't go in early due to my low fluid. So, the waiting continues. Haha. I'm so thankful that they are taking such great care of me and Cadence. I have faith it will all work out. I will keep you posted!

No comments: