10/21/08

more news...

Hey Friends!! Just wanted to give a quick update. We went to the doctor today and he set me up for an amniocentesis tomorrow. I don't know what time yet, but hopefully early tomorrow. I will hear from them asap in the morning to hear when I go over there. If her lungs are definitely developed (please pray they are) then the test results will come back within an hour, they will call me and then they will take me in tomorrow night in the hospital and give me Cervadil (to get me dialating). Then, they will induce Thursday morning. If the test results come back that it's not 100% certain her lungs are developed, then they will send the results to Charleston for more in depth look (that will take 24 hrs to get the results). If those tests came back positive then I would probably go in to be induced Friday or so. If the tests come back that her lungs aren't developed at all then they will induce me at 38 1/2 weeks (I am 37 now). Soooooooo we are praying that tomorrow its certain her lungs are developed and we will be in the hospital tomorrow night. The doctor thinks her lungs should be developed by now, but they want to be certain. All that being said, we just ask for your prayers. We know everything will be okay and are trusting that God is taking care of everything. We will keep you updated the best we can. If we end up going to the hospital tomorrow night, things may be a tad crazy tomorrow so not sure if I'll have time to update. But eventually you all will hear what's happening. :) Thanks for everything and we appreciate you!

Love to you all,Matt and Abby

No comments: