1/27/10

What a Mess...

My little CadyBug is such a handful. Gosh I love her so much!! Lately she wants what she wants, when she wants it. Some days are a little bit more challenging then others here lately, but I wouldn't trade one single moment with this sweet child. Here are some pics as of lately. What a mess this precious kid is! :)

"What's up, momma?"

"What can I get into now?"


Something is so funny!

See!

Testing her limits...climbing in her chair. (She isn't suppose to do this)

"I wanna do what I wanna do!!"
She is about to start moving the kitchen chair around.

Just hanging out watching some tv on the couch

Precious little girl!

Playing on the couch.

Love her!

She looks terrified here. haha This cracks me up!

Kissing daddy

Banging on mom's computer. She isn't suppose to do this either.

Silly goose.

I am so funny!















1 comment:

The Circle of Life said...

I could just eat CadyBug up!!!! She's so precious.