1/5/10

Welcoming 2010

2009 was filled with so much fun! Watching Cadence grow and change has really blessed my heart. It's hard to believe she is a toddler now. It makes me sad to realize how fast time really does fly with her, but it also makes me smile to see her personality come out more every day. And personality she sure does have! She sings all the time, dances when she hears music (especially when "Ellen" comes on everyday), loves bathtime, she "reads" to herself, bugs the dogs and laughs at them, knows the word "no" and pushes her limits daily, says things like "momma", "da da", "ri ri"(riley), "mimi", "papa", "book", "ball", "quack quack", "moo", dog noises, "bye", "hey", "thank you" (in her own way), and other things. She knows her body parts. She mimicks everything we do. She loves dog food (it's a DAILY battle). She ADORES ADORES ADORES her daddy. Man, what a treat she is. We had a great Christmas with all of our family. This was Cady's 2nd Christmas, but her 1st one where she really enjoyed herself. We had a blast watching her open her presents. For Christmas Matt gave me a new, awesome camera. I am enjoying learning how to take good pics (it will take a long time, but this is my new hobby so I am determined). I am welcoming 2010 with my new camera in hand and I look forward to sharing all of my pics. Here are some as of lately.

Christmas morning

Our Family on Christmas Day (Cady wouldn't put her drink down)

Me and Matty in ATL for our 4th Anniversary Getaway


Caught in the act


Just like one of the dogs


I don't usually let her do this...but it was a good photo moment :)

Mmm...tasty! (Yuck!)





2 comments:

carrie said...

That is HILARIOUS that she likes to EAT the dog food!! Caleb would play in the food and water all day, but I don't think he's ever eaten it! So funny. At least you always have a back up if you ever run out of food at the house...HA! Abby, she is such a cutie! Loved all the pics and look forward to seeing some more!

The Circle of Life said...

Arf!