1/20/10

Two Fun Girls

Yesterday I kept my precious niece, Brie the whole day. My brother, Mark had a real estate class he attended and he needed some help with Aubrie. I had SO much fun with these two fun girls. They kept me super busy. I don't know how people with twins do it. :) As tiring as it was though, I will keep my sweet niece any time. We played, read books, laughed, etc. The girls get along great and really entertain each other very well. They only got in a few "scuffs", which was pretty hilarious. Here are a few pics from the day.
Cady kept propping her leg on Brie

Brie cracking up

Playing in the chair

Eating Lunch

Brie plopped down in Cady's lap


Precious Brie Brie


Sweet Girl

Cady sitting in Brie's lap. They "fought" over this chair all day haha.








3 comments:

Blythe said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how fast these two girls are growing up. They are adorable!!

Where do you guys live?

abby said...

they are growing soooo fast it's crazy!!! they are so sweet together...usually hahaha.

we live in simpsonville in a neighborhood called neely farm. how about you guys??

The Circle of Life said...

My little G.G.'s! I love 'em!