10/28/09

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Cadence Grace!!!

Today is my sweet little girl's 1st Birthday! I cannot believe it has been a year since she entered our lives. What a blessing she is!! Here are some pics in review of this past year.

Our Sweet Family
The day she was born

One month old

Two months old

Three months old

Four months old

Five months old
Six months old


Seven months old


Eight months old


Nine months old

Ten months old


Eleven months old

Twelve months old

Cadence Grace Ivester,
You are such an amazing blessing to my life (and your daddy's). You are such a fun, sweet girl. Your laugh is so contagious. I love when you crinkle your nose when you get really tickled. I love how you love. I love how you snuggle. I love how you say "Tickle Tickle" and "Touchdown" (with the hand motions). I love how you lay your head on my chest when I tell you to love on me. I love how you are so active. I love how you dance and sing. I love every inch of you and every little thing about you. I can't wait to see you grow and to see how our relationship grows. I pray we will be best friends like I am with your Mimi. I pray that you grow to accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and that you will follow Him all of the days of your life. I pray for your future husband...that he will be such a man of God and that he will lead you and love me like your daddy leads and loves me. You are such a special little girl, Cadence and I am beyond thankful for you.
I love you,
Mommy













No comments: