5/4/11

Happy Cow Creamery

Wow!  Three posts in one day?!  I am on a roll!  :)  I have some free time while Cadence naps, so I thought I would take the time to add pics and catch up on my blogging world.  Today, Cadence had a field trip with her MMO (Mother's Morning Out) to the Happy Cow Creamery.  She (and I) were soooo excited!  The trip started off with a trolley ride around the farm.  She loved riding around and seeing the cows.  Next we toured the barn and saw where the cows got milked.  Then, we had a picnic snack and tasted their milk (we sampled the chocolate milk b/c it's our favorite)!  Then, we went strawberry picking.  If I had to say what Cady's favorite part would have been, I'd say it was picking strawberries.  She would get so excited whenever she found a really red one.  After that, we left and went with some friends from the trip to eat at Moe's.  Yum!  What a great day we had!  Cadence was an angel and we both really enjoyed our time together.  Oh, and I couldn't leave without buying some chocolate milk, strawberry milk and cheese curds!  :)  For those of you who have never had cheese curds, my bestie in Minnesota introduced them to me and they changed my life!!  I have never seen them in the south, but Happy Cow Creamery has them.  Needless to say, I left Happy Cow Creamery, one happy "cow."  :)

 So happy, about to feed a cow.

 Listening to the Happy Cow story.

 So excited to go on the trolley ride.


 Cady and her best buddy, Sophie




 Taste-testing the yummy milk

 These girls would not pose for me :)











                                           Picking some strawberries with her buddy, Jeremiah!


So proud of her strawberries!




No comments: