8/5/08

Waiting for little Aubrie Rucker...

I am extremely excited because any day now I will be an aunt to a sweet baby girl, Aubrie Rucker. My brother, Mark and his wife, Andrea are expecting their first child around August 9. I think I've been so focused and excited about my own child coming that I tend to forget that I will be an aunt for the first time in the next few days or so. I will definitely add some pics of her when she enters into this world.

It has been fun being pregnant with my sister-in-law. I am 3 months behind her, which has been exciting getting to see her experience things-knowing I would later be experiencing the same things. I can't believe that her pregnancy is almost up...it seems like just yesterday they called to tell us that she was expecting. I can't wait to have our little girls grow up together and be "best cousins." I hope they will be atleast. :) I am sure they will be very different, but yet still get along great. I never had any cousins close to my age/proximity, so being able to watch my daughter grow up so close in age and proximity with her cousin will be so much fun.

As you can imagine, my parents are beside themselves. Mom already has a nursery ready (has had one ready for about 3+ months now). It is beautiful. Now all she needs are some rugrats to fill up the nursery! :) I can't wait to see my parents be grandparents (Mimi and Papa..."Mimi" after my mom's mom and "Papa" after my dad's dad). I had the best grandparents ever and I know that my parents will be just like that (Matt's parents too). It's crazy how life changes and things just go in a circle. I look forward to everything that the future has in store for all of us.



*Me and Andrea at one of her baby showers*

1 comment:

The Circle of Life said...

My sweet Aubrie and Cadence! And of course their precious mommies!