6/14/11

Beach Trip 2011

We went for a week to the beach at Litchfield and had an absolute blast!  I was so excited to take Cady because I knew she'd love spending all day outside, playing in sand and water.  We took her last year, but I knew she would not remember that.  Sure enough, this kid ate every second up outside.  It brought me so much joy to see her TRUE excitement and love for the beach!  We slept late, played hard and ate good!  :)  I was a tad concerned about the potty training since she was so knew to it, but she did great.  The only problem we struggled with for awhile was the pooping.  She would get scared and not want to go (this began before we left for the beach).  However, on our way home from the beach she had us stop three different times to let her go poo poo and since then it has just clicked.  She is a champ and is officially potty trained!  :)  PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!  Man o Man what a big (little) girl I have.  She is growing up way too fast.

Sidenote from the beach:  I went to the doctor today and he said at 38 weeks they will do an ultrasound to see how big Emily is.  Cadence was 8 pounds 7 ounces, 2 weeks early, so they want to make sure Emily doesn't get too big.  He said that if the ultrasound shows she is a big girl, they will induce me probably a week early, but if she's normal size they will let her stay put.  So, I could be having this sweet girl in about 3 weeks.  Ahhhh!  I'm just super glad my 3 main things with Cadence has been accomplished:  no paci, sleeping in big girl bed, and now POTTY TRAINED!  I guess we are ready for our new addition now.  :)


                                                                  My little beach bum!                                 







                                                              Sweet daddy and daughter
















Cady and her first build a bear: Molly.  She got this for being potty trained!








We took the potty seat everywhere :)

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

What a love! She is such a cutie pie. I cannot wait to see what Emily will look like. :)

Alexa said...

She is an absolute doll. I bet she is so funny! She's just such a happy girl. Which must make YOU so happy, too :)

And yay for baby!! SO soon!