11/19/10

Christmas Cards

I am soooo excited because the Holiday season is fastly approaching.  With Thanksgiving comes tons of great family time, great food and weight gain (okay, the weight gain isn't something I look forward to).  :)  Our family usually decorates the house for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving, and I LOOOOOVE me some Christmas decorating.  One of my favorite things about the Christmas season is sending out Christmas cards.  My mom always sent out family Christmas cards when I was growing up (still does), so I grew up knowing I would one day do the same thing with my family.  I love receiving Christmas cards and I love sending them. 

I always use Shutterfly for my Christmas cards b/c they have amazing designs for a great price.  When my daughter Cadence was born (in October), I combined our Christmas card with her birth announcement.  It is still my all time favorite Christmas card that we have sent.  I keep all of the cards I have ever sent in a special Christmas box, and I always enjoy pulling them out each season.

In the next couple of weeks, I hope to have our friend/photographer Daniel come over to take our family Christmas picture.  Hopefully I will be able to send them out the first week of December.  :)  Here is a link to some of Shutterfly's awesome Christmas cards:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

Shutterfly is offering a special right now to where you can receive 50 free Christmas cards and I am super pumped about jumping on that!  50 free cards sure will help, considering I usually send TONS!  :)

Happy Christmas Carding!

No comments: