4/29/10

18 month old little girl

I took Cadence to Falls Park in Downtown Greenville to take some 18 mo. old pics.  I have so much to learn about photography and my camera, but I thought it would be fun to take her out there and practice (and hopefully get some good shots).  I have tons to learn about lighting (you will see lots of shadows, harsh light, etc. in some of these pics), but I am having fun learning.  I can't believe my baby girl is a year and a half already.  Time sure is flying by and I am enjoying every minute with her.  She is silly, tenderhearted, loving, compassionate (she cries when she hears/sees someone crying), hard headed, strong willed, full of personality, friendly, precious, and so much more.  Enjoy these pics of my baby.


Reading her Bible before we left for the photo shoot.  She LOVES her Bible.


My baby in a nutshell.








Walking with her Aunt Kaya.


























Jumping.


Kisses from my Lovey.


She saw the ducks and got really excited.


Here she is...really excited! :)


Every time the ducks stuck their heads under water she copied them.














I get this look a lot and I love it. 

2 comments:

The Osterhage Family said...

You're pictures are wonderful!! I think you did a fantastic job! What a cutie!

abby said...

aw thank you so much!! gosh i can't wait to see pics of your new little one. so exciting! :)