6/10/09

We Love The Pool!

Our new favorite past time is hanging out at the pool. When Matt gets home from work, we usually load up on the golfcart and head to the pool. We've gone two Saturdays in a row, and Cady and I went yesterday by ourselves. She loves the pool. She hangs out under her sunshade, she swims with mommy and she takes great naps. I gotta admit, being a stay at home mommy during the summer has proven itself to be extremely exciting and fun. I feel so guilty laying out by the pool while Matt works to provide for us. However, he knows I work hard and he is glad I can hang out with Cadence at the pool. It's not ALL relaxing when we're there anyway. :) I still gotta change poopies and pee-pee's, feed her, bounce her to sleep and check on her constantly to make sure she's happy and not busting her head open on the concrete. I love my life! Here are some pics from the last few times at the pool. I will post more when we take more.
Cady and Mommy enjoying the pool
All sacked out!
So sweet!

She loves sleeping at the pool