5/27/09

Summer Is Here!

I LOVE summer. However, I am not a big fan of the heat, unless I am surrounded by a lot of water (i.e. pool, lake or ocean). We have been on a few vacations already. We've been to Charleston for my buddy, Amy Crook's wedding, camping (without the baby), and to the lake (with the babe and the Rucker fam). Cady was such a trooper on each vacation-she loves to travel already. :) She will be 7 months old tomorrow and is growing like a champ. Every day I am seeing more of her awesome personality coming out-I do believe she is going to be funny. :) She cracks me up so much and is just such an easy going baby. Here are some pics from some of our vacations.


Me and Cadence with the Bride, Amy

Mimi and Cady on The Battery

Papa with Cady


The Ivester Family in Charleston


The Ivester Family at Clark Hill

Bathing Beauty!

So precious!











Cadence and Daddy

Cadence and Mommy

No comments: