12/3/08

Updates to come...

Hello all!

Gosh it has been forever since I've blogged. Things have been a tad busy, as you can imagine. :) My goal is to write about my labor and delivery experience ASAP b/c I want to tell my story...I love it! :) I promise to get to that very soon!! Things here are amazing and I LOVE being a stay at home mommy with Cadence. It is the greatest job ever!! I am still getting used to the lack of sleep, how to get on a schedule, etc. But, I am learning and Cady is a great baby, so things are getting easier every day. That being said, when I actually have a second to sit down and tell my story, I promise that I will. I look forward to sharing it with everyone!! Now, I am going to go try and get ready for the day (it is 1:07 and me and the babe are still in our jammies on the couch). Hey, cut me some slack-I didn't sleep that much last night. :)

No comments: