9/18/08

The furniture is IN!!!

I am so excited because Cady's furniture FINALLY came in!! Everything seems so real now b/c baby showers have started, our furniture is in, and I am getting HUGE! :) I cannot even begin to tell you how Matthew managed to get all of the nursery furniture up the stairs and in the bedroom (I prayed a lot while I watched him "roll" and carry everything up all by himself). As I've said before, my husband blows me away. Not only did he get all of the furniture up by himself, he put it all together in no time...what a handy man I am married to! At one point when Matt was putting the crib together he looked at me and said, "It just really hit me that we are going to have a child." It's true...we know we are going to have a baby, but it all came to a reality when her crib was put together. Holy cow we're excited! :) We still have some work to do in the nursery (put up the window treatments, put her letters on the wall, etc.) but I am just so excited I had to post some pics. I will continue to add more as things progress.

*looking in through the door* (we still dont
have her rocker in yet, but we'll probably
put that infront of the window.)

*32 weeks preggo

2 comments:

carrie said...

Beautiful room and beautiful mommy! You look SO cute!!!

abby said...

you are sooooooo sweet! thank so much. i just love you!